constantly crying over one direction, the breakfast show, and teen wolf
All of the ways Mickey has referred to Ian over the seasons
Why does Steal My Girl have to be so shady?
Who wrote it?
- 1D: Liam and Louis wrote it
- Fans: ASCAP says they didn’t
- Julian: They totally did
- Liam: Not really though
What’s it about?
- The fans: it’s about Harry/Zayn/Eleanor/Sophia (OTPPPPPP)
- Louis: It’s about a man…stealing a girl…in a bag
- Metro: It’s about Niall’s childhood love
- Julian: It’s about the fans
Stop turning celebrities into feminist icons and start turning feminist icons into celebrities.
Author John Scalzi was on a roll this morning (currently 7:14 AM, 26 Sept. 2014) with a tweet he found from some guy sending out an “ultimatum” to women to “make a choice” between feminism and, well, men like him. So Scalzi launched into a truly magnificent set of scorchers, which I’m posting here for the delectation of people everywhere.
Also: I would like to thank that guy for setting the ultimatum. It makes finding a boyfriend so much easier when the undesirable ones wear a placard identifying themselves.